Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Post

I have no clue why I actually decided to blog! The last few days, have been having this urge to write something... lemme see, how often I actually write something.

So, I'll start off with describing why I chose this name for my blog. Well... honestly, I chose this name cos thats the first one that came to my head ;)

But... it is also something I strongly believe in. When I was in my college hostel, in the second year, I had a close friend of mine telling me.. "I prefer friends to relatives. I can't choose my relatives, but I choose my friends. They accept me the way I am". These are strong words, but they mean right. I think at some point of time, all of us are looking for someone who accepts us the way we are with our faults and strengths. I certainly do. Let me also add, I do have friends and folks who love me and have decided to put up with all my idiosyncrasies :D

So, there goes my introduction...

No comments: