Sunday, March 16, 2008

Me Back


Ok. I am back blogging after some.... time. Many things have happened during this time. I shifted back home to Bangalore. Its been a pleasant experience until now ;-), and I hope it stays that way!

I am missing Hyderabad :-( ! I used to grumble if I spent more than 20 minutes travelling to work and now my travel takes close to 1 1/2 hours :-(. I am told thats normal here! God, I don't wish to spend my life in any city.. I'd rather be in a two-tier city or a campus like Pilani where you don't waste time on the road! Otherwise, things have been smooth..

Missing folks at work. Its rather strange to sit and work on your own. I am generally taciturn, but with the team and known folks, I can be rather bositerous :D. I am soon going to have sore hands with all that typing ;-) at work!

So, thats about it for now.