Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Wishes

I am still up now! Last time, I was up this late was in BITS.. I think :-/
Anyway, a happy new year 2009! Lets hope this is the year of peace, change and action!

To celebrate the new year, I'll attempt telling a joke..

This incident happened early last year while I was traveling to Chennai via train. As we were approaching Chennai, so went the discussion of my co-passengers..

"Sir, how will you go home?"

"I am thinking if I can take the electric train to Thorapakkam."

"Good idea Sir. Today is Saturday, the Tidel park route should be less crowded"

"Oh No! IT people are a crazy group, they travel any day any time. They don't follow any rule. I will take an auto now!"

B, even with her practiced demeanour of not laughing at a stranger's joke couldn't stop laughing :D! Take a bow, the IT guys! The world thinks we are fools and crazy!

P.S: Now guys, I am not sure if he said Thorapakkam... could be some other place on the route of Tidel park ;). Now, with my notorious reputation of directions and places... this is something you shouldn't mind at all :)

B

No comments: