Honestly, I feel this blog will go dead if I don't write.. so am trying to come up with something! Anyway..
I was in Chennai for a family function last week. Now, I am very poor with faces and being out of the family social circuit for a long time now.. I hardly knew most of the people who attended. Even otherwise, I doubt I would know ;). Anyway, this time, I had quite a few people walking up to me and saying.. "Ennai teriyudha" and I'd go blank! Some faces looked familiar, but most of them were strangers to me :|. I'd go sheepish and reply.."Illai teriyalai". I don't think that looked a pretty answer, but I did not think anything but the truth would help in such cases. What if they asked me more questions!! Thereafter, I went looking for my Mom/Dad who could then introduce me to the said people. My Dad would say.. He is Kannu's son and I'll nod my head. On pressing who is Kannu, he'd give an unhelpful.. He is Labour Officer Kannu's son. I give up!! B gives a polite smile and moves on to the next group.. :|
Well, I don't know if I have always been this way or its something I have picked up in life. I surely know I was bad with faces in BITS, but don't remember before that :-/. My friends resorted to showing me photographs time and again to ensure I remembered a face. Maybe I should attempt that now.. Ghajini style :D.
B
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment