Wednesday, May 21, 2008

After the loss :(

When I promised to write about a light and frothy subject - I was referring to my favourite sport - Cricket. I was planning to discuss about the high and lows this game has brought into my life..

But after that heart breaking 1 run loss by Mumbai Indians against Kings Punjab.. I don't think I can summon up enough pleasure to discuss the game :(. Poor Sachin.. Why is that he always ends up with teams that fall like a pack of cards (or a line of cycles as Sidhu says) whenever he gets out! :(

Well.. I'll save my cricket story for another day..

3 comments:

Ram said...

hey... some nice posts.. from now on i will be a regular visitor.. u do recognize me rite!!! ? i especially liked ur post abt negative words.. speculating whether it will be worth the amount of fight i have to put to control the words that i utter without actually meaning it.. hmm.. lets see.. :)
gako's bro

Ram said...

btw, bad luck @ sachin

Me, the way I am said...

Of course I remember you.. Man, I am not that bad!!