Ok, guys I am back after a long break.. The reason for not posting earlier is simple sheer laziness :(. I shall try and post more often.. I consider this blog as an extension of my personality and it obviously requires to be nurtured and fed well :D.
Anyway, in this time.. I got delivered my first car - Maruti Swift last week. I still haven't figured out if it means lesser spending or more of it! :D But its a good feeling to own a vehicle at last. This is the first one for our family.
In a freak incident in the factory, my father lost his right hand index finger and with it went our hopes of having a two wheeler. Bro and I had cycles which we rode to school for a couple of years.. But by far, we traveled most in PTC Buses, Electric train and Autos in Chennai. So after all this, its nice to have a vehicle to hop onto once you get outta the house.
So officially, I have joined the bandwagon of people(including the FM/PM ;)) hoping the fuel prices come down :D.
More later :)
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment