Death in the family is by far the most distressing and painful thing any person can go through..the pain is unimaginable and that feeling of helplessness when you know you can do nothing to alleviate the pain is very difficult to handle...
The movie talks about the soldiers of the country and how they give their lives to fight the enemy..These people too have families who love them a lot and how distressing it must be for them to lose their sons/husbands in the battle.. We often come across articles in the newspaper talking of some ambush and that 4 or 5 soldies have lost their life. It has become like a statistic.. we read and move on, not for a moment do we think that 5 families have lost their member...
I think the least I can do is next time I read/hear something like this, I sit and pray for these people, their families, their battalion or task force asking God to bestow them with strength to deal with the loss..
B
No comments:
Post a Comment